Responsibility of your personal data:
Qubit is responsible for your personal data, Qubit Fintech Consultants Private Limited whose registered office is at the C-115, Savitri Path, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur: 302015 Rajasthan India, Specifically, your data will be controlled by the Qubit as an Entity that you have instructed or that is providing services or communication to you in your region.
When does Qubit collect Information about you?
We may collect personal data about you in a number of circumstances:
- when you register with us, apply to use any of our services, become our client, or contact us in person, by telephone, by email or by post;
- when you provide feedback or complete a contact form on our website;
- when you or your organisation offer to provide or provide services to us;
For the review procedure, we'll ask for the company's name, address, official mail address, and this information will not be public.
If you're interested in purchasing our services, then after your general interest we'll display your brand's name as a client at our website
What information will we collect and why?
We may collect the following information depending on the service provided:
- Your contact details, such as your name, job title, postal address, including your home address, where you have provided this to us, business address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number and email address;
- Your date of birth, nationality, country of birth, country of residence, employment status and PAN;
- Passport details, driving licence and utility bills;
- Details of the services you request from us;
- Details of your visit to any of our offices or other visits to third party locations as may be organised depending upon the nature of services provided by us;
- In some circumstances, we collect personal data about you from a third party source. For example, we may collect personal data from your organisation, other organisations with whom you have dealings, government agencies, a credit reporting agency, fraud prevention agencies, financial crime agencies, an information or service provider, all of which forms part of publicly available records,
- Details of your employment status, income and source of wealth;
- IP address and browser-generated data when you visit our website;
Information about others
If you provide personal data to us about someone else (such as one of your directors or employees, or someone with whom you have business dealings) you must ensure that you are entitled to disclose that personal data to us and that, without our taking any further steps, we may collect, use and disclose that personal data as described in this Privacy Notice. In particular, you must ensure the individual concerned is aware of the various matters detailed in this Privacy Notice, as those matters relate to that individual, including our identity, how to contact us, our purposes of collection, our personal data disclosure practices (including disclosure to overseas recipients), the individual's right to obtain access to the personal data and make complaints about the handling of the personal data, and the consequences if the personal data is not provided (such as our inability to provide services).
How do we use your information
The automated system is accessible to collect your information after your provided information to customize our website. We collect the same for your convenience as you're once registered you're free from disturbances pings, the details are used to offer you stand out services, provide you the effective content, to communicate you via email or verbal mode, plus sends you imperative emails to make you aware about efficient features and services lists, and a lot more.
We use information provided by you in the following ways:
- To process your application to use our services and to provide you with requested services;
- To undertake checks such as identification verification checks with fraud prevention agencies to enable us to comply with our anti-money laundering obligations and for the purposes of crime prevention and fraud prevention to enable us to comply with our legal obligations (such as record keeping);
- To comply with our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To help protect your information and prevent unauthorised access to it;
- To deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
- To generate statistics relating to use of our website, such as the popularity of certain features or services. We do not use personally identifiable information for these purposes;
- if required to do so by law and to the extent necessary for the proper operation of our systems, to protect us/our customers, or for the enforcement of any agreement between you and us; to notify you of changes to our services
- to help improve the services we provide to you.
We may also use this information to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already engaged us to provide or enquired about or to provide information about Qubit by way of news letters or emails.
In such instances Qubit will only do so where we have either received consent from you or we have assessed that there is a legitimate interest for us to send you the communication. When assessing legitimate interest, we will balance our interests with your rights and will only send communications where you would reasonably expect to hear from us. You may opt out of receiving this information when we collect details or at any time by contacting us on email@example.com
When you register yourself as our Client we'll be sharing all qualitative and beneficiary details for your knowledge to stimulate your keen interest via email. You're free to change your personal details while visiting our website or contacting us at (email address).
Your personal data information is our responsibility hence we conduct several parameters for the security but ensure that no security measures are 100% accurate or healthier and no method of transmission is transparent. We do a lot to secure your details.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We are committed to only keeping your personal data for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the relevant purpose (s) it was collected for, as set out above in this notice, and for as long as we are required or permitted to keep it by law.
We retain copies of our customer contracts in order to enable us to deal with any legal issues and the information provided to us for identification verification checks, financial crime and anti-money laundering checks (as required by law) for up to 3 years after termination or expiry of our contract with you. We obtain details of complaints for upto years 3 from the date of receipt.
We shall keep records of the following for up to 3 years:
- periodic statements (for example, valuations); and
- all orders and transactions in financial instruments on your behalf (including information about your identity).
- electronic communications;
- suitability and appropriateness assessments;
You're free to report security violations to us at our mail ID (address).
Our Email Policy: We'll not send, sell, or trade your email address to a third party without your permission so feel safe with us. If you receive an email from Salespell asking for your credit cards, banking details, or any other financial information, just neglect and ignore the mail as we never ask via email for this information.
When we can Disclose your personal information
We will not lend or sell your information to third parties although We may disclose your information to:
- Businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies within Qubit, or that become part of that group;
- Our brokers, dealers, IT providers, services providers and agents in order to provide and maintain the provision of the services;
- Our appointed auditors, accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers (e.g. compliance consultants), to the extent that they require access to the information in order to advise us;
- Fraud prevention agencies and other organisations to allow us to undertake the checks set out below. We will supply details of such agencies on request;
- We may also be required to share information with auditors appointed by the providers of such products or services;
- The regulators, the Financial Conduct Authority, or any relevant regulatory authority where they are entitled to require disclosure;
- • Meet applicable law, the order of a Court or market rules and codes of practice applicable to the circumstances at the time;
- Investigate or prevent fraud or activities believed to be illegal or otherwise in breach of applicable law;
- Relevant tax, payments and customs authority, who may pass this on to tax authorities in other jurisdictions. The is tax regulations require us to collect information about each investor’s tax residency;
- prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information. If all of Qubit ’s assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its clients may be one of the transferred assets.
How to reach us for privacy concerns
If you've any query regarding the procedures, practices, or in the use of our website, or would like to bring in any changes then feel free to contact us via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.